quarta-feira, maio 9

Um video que é todo um programa

Uma pequena pausa na "Geração vinil" com um video que é todo um programa. Ou melhor, as telenovelas da MTV com jaguares e closets de luxo. Romances modernos.
(...) Standing in the front yard, telling me How I'm such a fool, talking 'bout How I'll never ever find a man like you You got me twisted
(...) You can pack all your bags we're finished
Cause you made your bed now lay in it
(you must not know 'bout me) I could have another you by tomorrow Don't you ever for a second get to thinkin' You're irreplaceable?

Beyonce - Irreplaceable

2 Comments:

Blogger soslayo said...

Miss Pearls:

Quando puderes passa pelo In mente

3:27 da manhã  
Blogger M Isabel G said...

Muito obrigada por tanta simpatia :)

12:14 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker