quarta-feira, outubro 4

IV I met a lady in the meads, Full beautiful - a faery's child; Her hair was long, her foot was light, And her eyes were wild. V I set her on my pacing steed, And nothing else saw all day long, For sideways would she lean, and sing A faery's song. X I saw pale kings, and princes too, Pale warriors, death-pale were they all; They cried - 'La Belle Dame sans Merci Hath thee in thrall!' XII And this is why I sojourn here, Alone and palely loitering, Though the sedge is wither'd from the lake, And no birds sing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Romance de cavalaria? O ideal do amor palaciano...bjs

10:02 da manhã  
Blogger Jansenista said...

Se gosta do tema, é imperativa a leitura de Possession, de A.S. Byatt, onde a referência é constante - e, claro, um bom álbum de pintura pré-rafaelita...
P.S.: Mais terraços!

12:06 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker